Friday, February 10, 2012

Welcome to My World

My world is changing right before my eyes.

And this is a good thing.

I started researching healthier living because I was so darn tired of all the chemical OCM ( over the counter medicine) and prescription meds that I was using. Mind you, I don't see anything wrong with necessary meds, but there are just so many that are not necesssary, when something natural will work so much better.

I thought I would start with oils.  And that was going to be it.

It kind of had a snow ball effect.  In fact, I think that is why I hesitated starting in the first place.

I KNEW that was going to happen.  LOL.

One thing lead to another, and here I am.

I don't know all the answers.  In fact, I don't even know all the questions.

But why not come along side and we will learn together.

And together, we will have our victories, defeats, get knowledge and share ideas.


HERE WE GO!!!

No comments: