Friday, February 24, 2012

In the News

Today, the very self same day that we are getting our first delivery of raw milk, I heard in the news that there were 2 people  in our state, 76 in other states who got sick from raw milk. (from the same farm)

My first instinct was to panic and forget the whole thing.

Then once I calmed my emotional-wind-bag-tendencies, I thought the whole process through.

Again.

(Allow me to start this by saying, I am thankful for doctor and medicines.  But there are many times that there may be better alternatives for some things, as I have found to be the case these past few months.)

Back to the point:

Let's see...

Have you ever been minding your own business, reading a great article in a magazine, and you turn the page and there is this advertisement for a pharmacutical wonder drug?  It is a miracle in a pill!!


WOO-HOO!

But then, they proceed to use a whole other page, small print, double column of all the hazzards that this miracle pill may or may not cause.

Including death.

Yeah.

How come you don't hear any bru-ha-ha about that?  On the news?  Every.glorious.day?

I think we will go for it.

No comments: